Monday, March 25, 2013

Sharpened Keep on the Borderland Cave Map

   I looked around for a nice map of the Caves from the B2 as it seemed like a nice place to have ready if I ever get a chance to run an older edition game and did not find one that fit my requirements. This was unsatisfactory so I took the best one I could find on the net and converted it to black and white then sharpened the image so it would print out better on my colleges B&W only printers (free > color). Of course doing this did not make any of the numbers and other things visible so I also went and hand fixed those things. Most of the things where easy but some points such as area g in the B cave was hard to even figure out what it was at first. Mostly because it used a lower case g which pixelated badly. Those I denoted with a little A then the the g and the print out, even on a single sheet of paper it seems to have looked good enough to use. Anyway here is the picture:
B2 Caves Map

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a book review/post?
    Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done a little checking and while it looks interesting it doesn't seem to be quite what people who would still be watching this blog would be looking for. If I was still actively using this blog I would give it a look anyway but the blog has somewhat died. I may start blogging here again but as it is I don't want to just post a one off thing which isn't strictly in line with my original stuff for this blog.
      If you think I am wrong feel free to try to convince me otherwise. I would be happy to be surprised. Also I am willing to talk over email but seeing as my email is actually visible on this very page makes me somewhat question if you actually even tried to find my contact info.

      Delete