Thursday, November 4, 2010

How it all began

I have been thinking of starting a blog for a while. This is the crystallization of many events leading up to this moment and I hope that it does not end up failing. The big events are simple though.
  1. I needed somewhere ostensibly public to put things I plan to do so that I stop procrastinating about them and feel that I need to do them because "others" would know
  2. If I do not write stuff now when I need to write something I would be out of practice because writing is a skill and practice makes perfect
  3. People who know stuff may find my blog when I post a problem and answer it
  4. My attention span for stuff on the average is maybe a week so I hope this ends up allowing me to keep at things till completion
  5. Finally Why Not? 
Anyway I guess this is the first step on a long road and as Yoda said "Do or Do not, There is no Try!".

1 comment: